Function: Waterproof, Sound-Absorbing, Heat Insulation, Smoke-Proof, Moisture-Proof, Mould-Proof, Soundproof, Anti-static
Charge Unit: Roll
Use: Living Room
Textile Wallpaper Material: Non-Woven
Surface Treatment: Printed
Type: Textile Wallpapers
How to determine the size of wallpaper you require?
Height in meters X width in meters = Wallpaper size in square meters.
For example, the height of your wall is 2.5 meters and the width is 3 meters, add an extra 0.05m on both height and width to calculate the size.
That is: (2.5+0.05)m X (3+0.05)m=7.77 square meters .
You will need to purchase 8 square meters, therefore, the quantity you select is 8 when placing your order.
Default Sizes Available:
1 square meter = 140cm(W) x 70.5cm(H) (4'7" x 2'4") ft
2 square meter = 200cm(W) x 100cm(H) (6'7" x 3'3") ft
3 square meter = 220cm(W) x 140cm(H) (7'3" x 4'7") ft
4 square meter = 250cm(W) x 160cm(H) (8'2" x 5'3") ft
5 square meter = 280cm(W) x 180cm(H) (9'2" x 5'11") ft
6 square meter = 300cm(W) x 200cm(H) (9'10" x 6'7") ft
7 square meter = 330cm(W) x 210cm(H) (10'10" x 6'11") ft
8 square meter = 360cm(W) x 230cm(H) (11'10" x 7'6") ft
9 square meter = 380cm(W) x 240cm(H) (12'5" x 7'10") ft
10 square meter = 400cm(W) x 250cm(H) (13'1" x 8'2") ft
11 square meter = 420cm(W) x 260cm(H) (13'9'' x 8'6'') ft
12 square meter = 440cm(W) x 270cm(H) (14'5" x 8'10") ft
13 square meter = 460cm(W) x 280cm(H) (15'1'' x 9'2'') ft
14 square meter = 480cm(W) x 290cm(H) (15'9'' x 9'6'') ft
15 square meter = 500cm(W) x 300cm(H) (16'5'' x 9'10'') ft
16 square meter = 500cm(W) x 320cm(H) (16'5" x 10'6") ft
NOTE: PLEASE SEND US YOUR WALL MEASUREMENTS WHILE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
How do I install the wall paper?
- Prepare the necessary tools: Glue, Brush, Roller, Scraper, Ruler, Knife, Towel or Sponge
- Clean the wall and make sure your wall clean and flat. And brush the glue on the wall first.
- Check the size of wallpaper and match the pattern.
- According to the width of each panel of wallpaper, mark the vertical lines on the wall.
- Brush the glue on the back of each panel of wallpaper and mark the order on the them.
- Paste it on the wall and use a knife to cut out excess part and use a towel to clean up the glue overflow.
- When pasting the second panel, be careful to match the pattern of wallpaper. And on the middle of overlapping part, use a ruler and knife to cut excess part and peel them off.
- Use a knife to cut out excess part around the socket.
- Use a scraper to make the wallpaper flat, then use a towel or sponge to wipe the glue overflow. ( Close the doors and windows to dry naturally)